Saturday, July 10, 2010

The NOMs and Travelogues...

About Emy

Emy in Istanbul, Turkey

Hi! I am Emy and am a Singaporean living in the US. I am a serial foodie, and enjoy travelling, meeting new people, experiencing different cultures, eating new foods, seeing new sights, challenging myself past my limits. At the end of the day, I hope to make it out at the other end to share my experiences through this blog.

A composer by training, I believe cooking and composing are similar - putting raw materials together and making it a cohesive whole. Like composing, one should also use the best ingredients to begin with, and only then will the outcome have any chance of being good.

As this blog is new, I will start with my most recent travels, and hopefully get back to doing the older, but still interesting trips/adventures, and rest assured, food will be everywhere. Below are the trips/adventures I will blog about in time to come, but please be patient with these.

No comments:

Post a Comment