Today, I did include a less usual ingredient in this stir-fry- salted egg! I ate the salted egg yolk while having porridge (congee) for lunch, and so I had the egg whites just lying around. Of course, salted egg is optional, but I love it.
- 1/2 pound minced pork
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 salted duck egg (optional)
- 2 tablespoons dried small shrimp
- 2 teaspoons lao gan ma black bean chili sauce
- Mince the garlic and small dried shrimp. Cut the salted duck egg into small pieces. Cut the green beans into 1-inch segments.
- Fry the garlic and small dry shrimp in an oiled frying pan until fragrant.
- To the frying pan, add minced pork and fry until cooked. Then add green beans, salted egg (optional), oyster sauce and water. Fry everything until the green beans are cooked. Turn off the fire.
- When everything is cooked, mix in the lao gan ma black bean chili sauce and serve over steamed rice.
|this is the lao gan ma black bean chili sauce|
|serve and enjoy!|