|Bread Pudding - delicious!|
- 7 slices of old bread (about 3 cups)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essense
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/3 cup sugar (more if you like it sweet)
- 1/4 cup raisins [optional]
Break the slices of old bread into large pieces. I use chunks of bread about 1/2 inch to 1 inch cubes.
Mix the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and soak the bread pieces in the mixture for 15 mins. Make sure every inch of the bread is soaked in the mixture.
|the mixture is soaking|
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and bake it for 35-45min at 350F.
|here's the bigger one|