|Chicken Pot Pie|
- 2 chicken thighs (deskinned and cubed)
- 4 sticks of celery (diced)
- 3 medium carrots (diced)
- 2 potatoes (cooked and cubed)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1/2 can of cream of chicken soup (or the ingredients below)
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 ready-made pie crust
In a large sauce pot, cook the chicken cubes until they are half cooked. When the chicken cubes are half cooked, add the rest of the ingredients into the pot and let boil. When the ingredients start to boil, turn the heat down and let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the carrots, celery and onions are soft.
Spoon this mixture into a pie dish.
Roll out the ready-made pie crust over the pie dish, and poke a few holes in the pie crust.
Put this in the oven for 40 minutes, or until the pie crust is brown and flaky.