Ingredients (serves 1-2)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 4 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3-4 oz of any cheese
- 1 stalk Chinese chives, chopped
- pinch of salt
- dash of black pepper
- Beat the eggs with milk and set aside.
- Melt butter in a frying pan and fry the sliced mushrooms until slightly limp.
- Pour eggs into the pan, and scramble eggs and mushrooms until eggs solidify slightly.
- Add cheese, and chopped chives to the pan and fold omelette.
- Wait for 30 seconds, and remove omelette out of the pan.
- Sprinkle more chopped chives over the omelette and serve.