- 1/2 pound pork ribs, de-boned and cut into small pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 + 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups frying oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cooking wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon water
- Two hours before cooking, marinate the pork with the soy sauce, sesame oil and white pepper.
- Two hours later, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper to the flour. Pour the frying oil into a sauce pan, and heat. When the oil is hot, dip each piece of pork into the beaten egg and flour mixture, and fry it in the pan. When the pork is cooked, remove from oil and put on a plate lined with paper towels.
- To make the sauce, add all the ingredients in a small saucepan. Heat the sauce and stir continuously. When the sauce starts to bubble, turn off the heat, and put the fried pieces of pork into the saucepan. Mix the pork and sauce until all pieces of meat are coated with the sauce.
- Serve warm.