Ingredients: (2 servings)
- 1/2 cup rice, cooked and chilled in the fridge overnight
- 6 oz char siew, cut into small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon chopped green onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- a dash of white pepper
- Heat the cooking oil, and fry the minced garlic till fragrant. (I also added minced white parts of the green onion.)
- Add rice and char siew to the pan and fry until the grains are separated from one another and the rice is warm.
- Make a hole in the middle of the rice. Crack the two eggs into the hole, break the yolks and scramble the eggs. Cover the egg-hole with rice, and wait for one to two minutes.
- Fry the eggs and rice until the eggs are incorporated into the rice. Add the chopped green onions, soy sauce and white pepper, and fry for another 30seconds. Serve.