Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 head broccoli, cut into smaller pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lemon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Steam cut broccoli in a steamer until cooked. Set aside.
- While broccoli is steaming, lightly heat the olive oil, minced garlic and pinch of salt until fragrant.
- Juice the lemon into the garlic oil. If you want, you can grate some lemon rind in the oil as well.
- When the broccoli is done, add the broccoli to the pan and toss with the garlic-lemon oil.
- Serve warm.
|broccoli chillin' in the steaming pan|