Ingedients (4 pancakes)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- cooking oil for oiling the pan
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, crushed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- For the filling, mix the crushed peanuts with the sugar. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, milk, eggs, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and vanilla essence together.
- Oil a small frying pan, and pour 1/4 of the mixture into the pan. Make sure to cook it on medium-low heat, or the bottom of the pancake will burn before cooking.
- When small bubbles start appearing on the surface of the pancake and that it looks to be about cooked, add a 1/4 of the filling on top of the pancake.
- Fold the pancake in half, cut into smaller wedges and serve.