Its all really easy. I usually slice my meat, and put it in portion-sized ziploc bags to freeze. I defrost a bag the night before, so it will be ready for dinner the next day. I only prepare the veggies just before frying, and that takes 10 minutes at most. With prep time and cooking time, a great stir-fried meal is just 15 minutes away. Hence, stir-frys are my best friends when I get back from school late, or am just too lazy.
Ingredients: (2 servings)
- 1/2 pound pork, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, ends chopped off
- 1 tablespoon Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Heat the oil in a hot pan, and fry the garlic and onions till the onions are softened/caramelized.
- Add in the pork slices and fry until the slices are almost cooked.
- Add in the sugar snap peas, soy sauce, Worchestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Serve warm.