- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb chicken thigh, cut into 1/2" to 1" pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into small cubes
- 2 stalks celery, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup roasted nuts (peanuts or almonds), cut into small pieces
- 2-4 dried chilies (remove seeds)
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black vinegar
- In a heated frying pan, add oil, and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Add chicken, and fry until half cooked.
- Add carrots and celery, and fry until almost cooked.
- Add the chilies, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, black vinegar and sugar. Fry until cooked.
- Mix in nuts and serve.