Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 soft taco shells
- 1 skinless boneless chicken breast, cut into eight strips
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 8 slices cucumber
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Marinate the chicken strips with the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, fry the chicken strips until cooked.
- Spread a tablespoon of hummus on each taco.
- Place a lettuce leaf and two slices of cucumber on the hummus.
- Place two strips of chicken on each taco.
- Wrap and serve.