Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cooked rice (preferably old rice)
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) chaipo (preserved turnips)
- 1/2 tablespoon cooking oil
- Add oil to a heated pan, and fry the garlic and chaipo (preserved turnips) until they are golden brown.
- Add rice to the pan, and fry until the ingredients are all combined.
- Make a hole in the middle of the rice, and crack an egg in the hole.
- Scramble the egg, cover the egg with some rice, and let the egg set for a minute.
- After a minute, continue frying the rice until all ingredients are combined.
- Serve warm.