Jas said he liked zucchini bread. I was a little skeptical, because he doesn't like zucchinis, yellow squash, or anything like that - except raw cucumbers. So, I decided to make zucchini bread. It sounds delicious to me - I love zucchinis, yellow squashes, anything like that - except raw cucumbers. Yes, this is possibly why we get along well. We're polar opposites.
Anyway, turns out he likes zucchini bread, and I do too. So, may the last man (zucchini bread) standing win?
Ingredients (1 loaf)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar (this is already a reduced sugar recipe)
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 cup oil
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients, except zucchini.
- Add zucchini and mix until evenly combined.
- Oil a loaf pan and pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 375F for 45 to 50 minutes.