Since finding out that my little blender works, I've been making veggie purees and sometimes have them for lunch. They are usually green because I usually blend a lot of veggies in them, but this one is slightly more appealing and not as ghoulish because I've added cherries and oranges for that nice reddish tinge. Check out the Green Monster Juice/Puree!
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 carrot
- 1 orange
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 handful cherries, pits removed
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- Peel the carrots, and cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the orange, and cut it into small pieces too.
- Cut the celery into small pieces.
- Place all the fruits, juice and veggies into the blender, and blend away.