- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1/2 roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 cup cilantro leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the pit of the avocado, and scoop the avocado meat into a small bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork.
- Roughly chop the cilantro leaves.
- Add the tomato, garlic, onion and cilantro to the avocado.
- Squeeze the lime juice into the avocado.
- Mix all the ingredients together and add salt and pepper to taste.