It was great! Mind = blown! A simple, unassuming brown dish turned out to be absolutely delicious. I guess that's why everyone at the restaurant ordered that dish. It had the perfect combination of sweet and salty, and the texture of the bamboo shoots was just fantastic.
Being the culinary genius I am (just kidding), I could tell exactly what went into the dish by just tasting it. Yes, my palate is really pretty amazing, which is why I often imitate dishes I eat outside and cook it at home.
- 1/2 pound pork, shredded (cut into thin strips)
- 1 can of bamboo shoots, cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- In a heated pan, add oil and fry the garlic until fragrant.
- When the garlic is fragrant, add the shredded pork.
- When the pork is half-cooked, add the bamboo shoots, soy sauce and dark soy sauce.
- Fry the mixture until the pork is completely cooked.