Saturday, March 10, 2012

[moved] Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Bundles

I'm blogging from Baltimore! I'm back here, where it all started, for a premiere of a new piece on Tuesday. It's great here. It looks like I never left. (I guess life went on...) The homeless guy that lived across the street is still there. My (old) apartment building still smells the same. 

Anyway, I made this a few days ago, and baked it in the toaster oven (didn't bother with the gas oven) with some salmon. I'll post the recipe for the salmon soon, but this is one awesome little bundle of deliciousness. My family often wraps asparagus with bacon for the grill, and I do think it is slightly more flavorful if you do it on an open charcoal grill because the smell of charcoal is just unbeatable. :)



This recipe has moved to the new Emylogues blog! Please visit the new blog here, and follow us on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment