Anywa, cornbread souffle tastes like cornbread, except the texture is different. The texture of cornbread souffle is much more like a really nice and moist souffle cake, not even a real souffle, rather than the drier bread type and grainy texture that regular cornbread usually is.
This recipe is as simple as it gets. Just dump everything together and throw it in the oven!
- 1 package (8oz) Jiffy's cornbread mix
- 1 can (16oz) whole corn kernels (or two of three ears of corn)
- 1 can (16oz) creamed corn
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- Add all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 8"x8"baking dish.
- Bake the mixture in an oven at 375F for 60 to 70 minutes.