Rant: Blogger's scheduling function doesn't work for me anymore. I'm a little iffed that it it's stopped working, since I write a bunch of posts and schedule it to post once every day or every other day. Looks like I'll have to manually post stuff for now (also, it ate up all the contents of one of my posts!)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the small cauliflower pieces to the bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Lay the cauliflower pieces on a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 400F for 10 minutes.