I always have napa cabbage and carrots in my fridge because these veggies last forever in there. I hate it when I buy veggies and have maybe three or four days to eat them. These veggies (and celery) last weeks in the fridge, and everyone should have a store of napa cabbage, carrots and celery all the time, not only because it lasts forever, but also because they are versatile and nutritious!
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 12 leaves napa cabbage, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon stock
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a heated pan, add oil and fry the garlic until fragrant.
- Add carrot slices and fry until slightly cooked.
- Add napa cabbage, stock and oyster sauce.
- Cook until carrots are cooked and napa cabbage is soft.
- Finish with sesame oil and serve.