Sunday, April 8, 2012

[moved] Stuffed Chicken Galantine/Ballotine with Spinach and Onions

Since watching Jacques Pepin's video of him deboning out a whole chicken for his Chicken Galantine/Ballotine (which is the number 1 cooking video to watch on Saveur), I've always wanted to see if I could do that too. I mean, he does make it look incredibly easy, and it definitely looks delicious, so why  not give it a try? 

I admit, I'm not Jacques Pepin, but it really was not hard to debone a whole chicken. I definitely didn't do it as fast or as successfully as Pepin, but it didn't take any more than 10 minutes - thankfully. Give it a try! For 10 minutes, it really does look quite impressive for a dinner party and the likes. 



The recipe has moved to the new emylogues. Please visit us here, change your links, and follow the new blog instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment