Scallops! These were from the time I made pasta with baby scallops in white wine sauce, and scallops are delicious. It's such a pity that I'm the only one in the household who likes scallops. I guess that just meas there will be more for me! :)
- 2 eggs
- 1 bunch chives, chopped
- about 4 oz fresh baby scallops
- 1-2 tablespoons cooking oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a pan, add oil and fry the baby scallops until slightly cooked.
- Add eggs, chopped chives and salt and pepper.
- Fry on one side, then fold over and fry until the inside is mostly cooked (I like mine slightly undercooked inside.)