Well, bacon cups was one of those times. It seems like something so stupidly simple - to add all your breakfast foods together in a one-pan mega-show. This is exactly what it is. There's bacon (duh!), toast and eggs - all in a two-bite extravaganza. Now, are you excited?
Ingredients (2 servings)
- 2 eggs
- 1 slice of toast
- 2 slices bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coil the bacon and line them on the sides of a muffin pan. I cut mine in halves, then lined both halves in the muffin pan.
- Cut the toast to fit the bottom of the muffin pan.
- Crack an egg on top of the toast.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake this in the oven at 400F for about 10 minutes (if you're like me and like your eggs wet), or 15 to 17 minutes if you like it semi-set (like in the picture below).