Coming back to Singapore, I've been having a lot of soups for lunch. What irony, because it's so smoking hot on this island, and I'm having hot soup for lunch. Anyway, soup without rice is pretty healthy, so there's no harm having more of that.
- 1 bunch Chinese spinach, washed
- 3 meatballs (from the frozen grocery section)
- 3 wontons or dumplings
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups soup base
Ingredients for soup base
- Add the soup base to a stock pot, and turn the heat to medium.
- When the soup base starts to bubble around the edges of the pot, add meatballs.
- When the meatballs are cooked (when you can poke them with a fork easily), add the wontons and spinach.
- Cook until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve and enjoy!