- 2 cups flour (may substitute half with whole wheat flour if desired)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 heaped tablespoons poppyseeds
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups grated zucchini, drain and squeeze away excess water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Add all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix together until an evenly distributed mixture is formed.
- Divide the mixture into 12 baking cups.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 350F.
- Serve and enjoy!