- 4 russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Scrub potatoes with skin on, and cut each potato into eight wedges, then place the wedges in a large mixing bowl.
- Roughly chop the rosemary, then add everything into the bowl with the potato wedges.
- Toss the wedges and coat everything with oil and herbs evenly.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil, then place the wedges skin side down on the foil. Make sure the wedges do not touch each other.
- Bake at 400F for 35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!