Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chimichurri Sauce

For Jason's birthday this year, we went to an amazing Argentinean steakhouse in Arlington MA - Tango! The food was fantastic! I had the shortribs and Jas had a skirt steak (most tender skirt steak I've ever had!) and everything was just perfectly grilled and seasoned. They had a bottle of chimichurri sauce on the table, and we both slurped up the sauce with all the bread because it was the best thing on the table. I would have stolen a bottle. *haha* 

So, when we got back, we googled chimichurri sauce, and found a recipe to experiment on. Three tries later, here's our chimichurri sauce that we concocted. Try it and tell us what you think of it!

PS. I recently found out that a lot of my older pictures have not been working. I apologize, and am looking for a better place to host these pictures than Facebook. If you have ideas about image hosting, please let me know!

I have moved to Wordpress! Here's the recipe on my new blog! Please change your links!

No comments:

Post a Comment